Tuesday, March 13, 2007

You are being Tagged by fraudsters!


From: joy_smith

To: Sudhi
Date:Mar 13, 2007 10:16 am

Subject:Hello

I AM HAPPY AND GLAD TO WRITE YOU THIS MAIL NOW , INFACT I WILL BE SO EXCITING AND HAPPY DEEPLY FROM MY MIND,TO EXPOSE MY FAMILIES SECRETE TO U AS MY LOVER NOW.MY FATHER DIED YEARS AGO NOW I AM FEELING SO WEEK I DONT HAVE ANY BODY NOW AGAIN HE WAS THE ONLY MAN THAT HELPS ME ALOT FOR ALL MY FINANCIAL NEEDS, BEFOR HE DIED HE CALL ME AND TELL ME ALL IS FINACE , HE WAS A RETIRE NAVY OFFICER HERE, BEFOR HE DIED HE HANDLE ALL HIS DOCUMENT TO ME, I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT , U KNOW HONEY HIS SECURITY COMPANY WHERE HE DEPOSITED IS MONEY GIVE ME A CALL TODAY , TO COME AND CLEAR IS MONEY IN HOLAND, THE THINGS IS THAT I DONT HAVE MUCH CAPABILITY TO DO THAT ALONE THAT IS WHY I NEED U AS MY LOVE THAT HELP ME TO CLEAR THE MONEY THE TOTAL MOENY HE DEPOSIT THERE IS 15.MILLION US DOLLAS' YOU CAN ONLY CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL



COME ONLINE SO WE CAN TALK BETTER

1 Comments:

Blogger Haldodderi said...

From: Jeffery
To: Sudhi

Date:Mar 13, 2007 7:47 am
Subject:no subject

My Dear,
I am Dr.Mike Jeffery, I work in International Operation Department in a Bank here in United Kingdom.There is a deal oftransfer involving a huge amount£8,000,0­00.00 {Eight Million GBP}.I amproposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice.Thus,Fo­r your indulgence and support you will have 25% share of the total amount after the transfer must have been successfully concluded.Kind­ly reply me stating your interest,and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer. for more information please log on to (http://www.ha­riri.info/) I anxiously await your response.(mike­70022@o2.pl)
Si­ncerely yours,
Dr. Mike Jeffery

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home